Holy cow

bbqking

4x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
EX6, 3, 22” kettles, 18” kettle and a e310 gasser
I’m guessing there isn’t a January SOTM? I just haven’t grilled much lately…👎. Having withdrawals. Was making plans to break it down…when my daughter tested positive for Covid…then in succession, my wife, then my son, and myself ended up testing positive! In quarantine right now, but still having grilled food cravings.
Not very sick though, just a little congestion, and a mild cough. No fever. Very tired though…I’ll get back on top of this soon.

Yikes! Prayers for a quick recovery for all. Seems like your grill could be easily distanced if you are feeling up to it.

Just got back from fry’s. Pork shoulder 1.49 a pound. Got two of them.

Do they let you out and about over there when you are in quarantine?
Not really…but “they” aren’t going to tell me what to do…I quarantined 5 days, then used a mask and stayed well away from others.

Just updated the SmokeFire. Doing a test run. To 550. Then I’ll shut her down. Might smoke some cheese later tonight, using my smoke tube.

Not really…but “they” aren’t going to tell me what to do…I quarantined 5 days, then used a mask and stayed well away from others.
Well i hope you enjoy the pork shouders...
And didnt kill anyone in the process. Bloody moron.

Well i hope you enjoy the pork shouders...
And didnt kill anyone in the process. Bloody
You can’t be serious. Kill someone? I guess I did see some people keeling over where I had been. I called my doctor, they said 5 days…which I did, and I’ve been vaccinated.

I am but let's back to bbq..
At least if we argue about that its on topic.
So my smoke fire stayed right at 550 for about 10 minutes. I backed it off too 225. Same thing steady at 225 for about same time. Now that’s out of the way…time to get my grill game back up.

I'm planning on getting the February SOTM contest going tomorrow and leave it open for the next two weekends.

Hooray…

Back