Smoke Daddy inc accessories

woodsum

Reaction score
Im looking at accessories on the smokedaddy website and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the smoke daddy front foldable shelf will fit the smokefire?

I'm also looking at the smoke daddy "Heavy D" stick burning diffuser will be able to replace the stock diffuser? I know it will increase chamber temp but I would like the extra smoke.

I’ve been considering a smoke tube - never had a pellet smoker - so I might wait to see how it turns out before I buy something. I’ll go check out this site though.

Im looking at accessories on the smokedaddy website and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the smoke daddy front foldable shelf will fit the smokefire?

I'm also looking at the smoke daddy "Heavy D" stick burning diffuser will be able to replace the stock diffuser? I know it will increase chamber temp but I would like the extra smoke.
Did you try the Heavy D? did it work?

Did you try the Heavy D? did it work?
Guy hasn’t been active here for year and a half. I can’t believe that the smokefire isn’t enough smoke for people. But hey, to each their own.

Guy hasn’t been active here for year and a half. I can’t believe that the smokefire isn’t enough smoke for people. But hey, to each their own.
Smokefire is the best smoke of any pellet grill i have tried and it replaced my old Treager but compared to my WSM or my brother in law offset its not as strong I was just wondering if that smoke daddy heavy D fit in the smokefire and if it works I am too cheap to and don't want to be the guinea pig lol

Latest Discussions

Back