Weber Kettle or PK 300/360?

karahuels

Reaction score
I’ve seen the PK discussed like it will last a lifetime, competition grillers use it, etc. but I’m not sure if I see the added value over a Weber kettle and some accessories like a slow n sear, although I’d get some for the PK too.

So I’ve sort of seen the PK online. Do t know a lot about it. But I’ve always used kettles and still do. I’ll bet you couldn’t go wrong with a PK too.

Everyone who owns a PK likes them. The original is widely used in steak cooking competitions. The 360 is a more versatile cooker for sure.

So I didn't know what a PK was, so I had to go searching. Whilst perusing their website, I ran across this quote, "Portable Kitchens Inc. was a major producer of charcoal grills during the 1950s and 1960s until a fire, business issues and the unchecked proliferation of disco music halted operations in the 1970s." :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aaron Franklin (of Franklin BBQ fame) is collaborating with PF on a Franklin themed PK grill. Aaron always has promoted PK's as being good grills. I wouldn't know, I have no reason to switch over from my Kettle...................

Back