How to search

ktskas

Reaction score
I know many of you have posted how you cook tri tip, but for some reason I can't find it on this site. I can search for tritip, but I only get two. When I search for tri tip it tells me that the search is too common or short.

I prefer tritip done with charcoal. That being said, I season mine with my go to seasoning. Right now that’s McCormick garlic and herb. On the SmokeFire at 300-350, for approx and hour. Or Internal meat temp approx 125-130. That Is medium rare. 135-145 is medium. Take off let it set 10-15 minutes, then slice across grain, and enjoy.

I just got on order of a bunch HC Black in again after not having it for a while and mannnn I think there is no better rub for red meat!

One of the best triiip cooks I ever did was with Jack Daniels pork rub. And I have used lawrys perfect blend for chicken and poultry, and I added ground coffee to it.

I just got on order of a bunch HC Black in again after not having it for a while and mannnn I think there is no better rub for red meat!
Can you taste the charcoal in it? That’s a fascinating Ingredient.
I love Oakridge SPOGOS or Carne Crosta for a tri-tip, or of course their Santa Maria.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back