Logging In.

Corners

Reaction score
Grill
Still looking
How can I stay logged in? I am soooo tired of having to sign in every time I turn around. TKS!

Sign into what?
THIS forum! Right here! 🙃😊. I have to stay on this forum, once I’m logged in or else I have to log in every time I come back here to read a post, to reply to a post or, post a new post. 😬🥴

THIS forum! Right here! 🙃😊. I have to stay on this forum, once I’m logged in or else I have to log in every time I come back here to read a post, to reply to a post or, post a new post. 😬🥴
Oh. I thought it was a SmokeFire thing since you posted it in here.
Your browser (FireFox, Chrome and such) should offer to save the password.
I would be looking into that and check for a guide online all browses are different.

Oh. I thought it was a SmokeFire thing since you posted it in here.
Your browser (FireFox, Chrome and such) should offer to save the password.
I would be looking into that and check for a guide online all browses are different.
Cannot find anyplace to save the password. TKS.

Just log in to account than add to homescreen and you'll never have to log in again🙃

Just log in to account than add to homescreen and you'll never have to log in again🙃
Here is what I found. It’s still not working by trying it this way:
go to the bottom of screen. The little box with an arrow pointing up...tap on that. It should pull up some contacts or options to email or message. Scroll down and there will be an add to homescreen option. Just tap on that...and walla! Just a note. I have an iPhone 11 and running the latest iOS

I found the little box with the arrow. I clicked on that. NOTHING there to save to home page but can save to message.

Here is what I found. It’s still not working by trying it this way:
go to the bottom of screen. The little box with an arrow pointing up...tap on that. It should pull up some contacts or options to email or message. Scroll down and there will be an add to homescreen option. Just tap on that...and walla! Just a note. I have an iPhone 11 and running the latest iOS

I found the little box with the arrow. I clicked on that. NOTHING there to save to home page but can save to message.
I saved to messenger. Went there, clicked on this forum and AGAIN, I had to log in. I’m missing some step although I haven’t a clue what that might be. However, Life is Good.

You are using a phone and not a computer? If thats the case Im out.

You are using a phone and not a computer? If thats the case Im out.
So using my iPhone, the option to save my password to “Home) (or make an icon for it) is not available? I sure can’t pack my “computer” under my arm, as I check the posts in here. 😂😂 👋🏻

I have an iPhone, I just use face recognition to log in.

I use an iPhone as well and I just don’t log out and have the forum site as a favorite and it stays open, nothing special.🤷‍♂️

How can I stay logged in? I am soooo tired of having to sign in every time I turn around. TKS!

Try logging out of the website again. You can do that by clicking on your avatar/name in the top right hand corner.

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 2.28.12 PM.png

When you log back in, make sure the "Stay Logged In" has a check in the box:

weber-logout.png

Latest Discussions

Back