My ex6 will not turn on.

wayne

Reaction score
Grill
ex6
I was in the middle of smokimg some ribs and it just shut down. I thought it was the fuse but when I tested it was good. Checked the power source and plug connection and all was good. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

That sucks. Beyond the things you’ve already checked (fuse, power cord cord, outlet) not sure what else could be. I think there are leds on the power supply and main board that could make sure are lit that would indicate it’s getting power. Would have to remove it and plug back in so be careful with it powered on out of the grill. Could also test voltages if have a multi meter. I’d recommend contacting Weber Support.

Sorry to hear this. To you check the argur to make sure pellets are being fed properly. If you have tried to.start it again since this happened did you get a message that the unit did not power down properly?

Hopefully it is nothing serious and you will be back up and smoking.

Sorry to hear this. To you check the argur to make sure pellets are being fed properly. If you have tried to.start it again since this happened did you get a message that the unit did not power down properly?

Hopefully it is nothing serious and you will be back up and smoking.
It's not powering on so I seriously doubt that the pellets are feeding at all let alone feeding properly.

As stupid as that sounds.....................I'm that guy. Same situation, checked everything, cursing the smoker and yep, the plug, although it looked like it was in, was just out far enough as not to make the connection. Dope slap!

As stupid as that sounds.....................I'm that guy. Same situation, checked everything, cursing the smoker and yep, the plug, although it looked like it was in, was just out far enough as not to make the connection. Dope slap!
#metoo

Back