New to forum.

Comanche

Reaction score
Grill
EX4
Hello
I bought a EX4 when they first came out. I have not done any upgrades or updates other than software. I’m very happy with my grill.
I joined this forum to learn from others here.
The only change I would make to my grill is I wish Weber would have included a rotisserie kit. I did Paella last Sunday on the EX4.

4B899AC5-A215-4A59-81FD-89752634995B.jpeg

Hello
I bought a EX4 when they first came out. I have not done any upgrades or updates other than software. I’m very happy with my grill.
The only change I would make to my grill is I wish Weber would have included a rotisserie kit. I did Paella last Sunday on the EX4.

View attachment 3115
Very nice, my kid would kill for that!! It’s so out of my comfort level though.

Welcome Another SOTM winning plate, first picture! Good grief that looks really good! Just keep them pictures rolling . Oh and there is a 90 day trial period where your not allowed to enter any contests here....lol just kidding.

Beautiful

Hello

View attachment 3115
Welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back