SMOTM Ideas

My first thought is, if we all do the same thing, it’s going to come down to presentation. There are some that have a corner on the presentation thing. Or second we could do a type of meat, ie...chicken, pork, beef. Third, we should do a seafood theme.

I like the idea of country themes, Id also Like to see a vegetarian main dish (not a selection of sides) and a SF dessert.

I like the idea of country themes, Id also Like to see a vegetarian main dish (not a selection of sides) and a SF dessert.
There for a minute, I thought this train was going to go off the rails! Some one said vegetarian...and I almost shouted Blasphemy! But I reconsidered and said well that might be a decent idea, but I’ll be truthful, when break out the veggie tray, it’s probably going to have meat with it....and btw, I’m planning on an Apple pie already. I bought the stuff to do it, too.

I liked the country theme idea. And not just because I think Texas counts as its own country. :cool:

There for a minute, I thought this train was going to go off the rails! Some one said vegetarian...and I almost shouted Blasphemy! But I reconsidered and said well that might be a decent idea, but I’ll be truthful, when break out the veggie tray, it’s probably going to have meat with it....and btw, I’m planning on an Apple pie already. I bought the stuff to do it, too.
12 months ago I was with you brother. Now were eating veggie once a week 😳
i find veggie cooking is harder than meat because it’s difficult to have a centre piece but its fun trying.

Smoked mushroom swiss cheeseburgers 😋

Just an observation...the “super bowl “ theme for last month...seemed slightly unsuperbowlish. I was thinking like finger foods, party foods. While I know everyone probably does something different for a party...just an observation.
PS...burger theme is good.

And anything Ground Meat related maybe so we can Include skewers?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back