Ugh mine died.

abmet

Reaction score
Got E7 motor failure trying to start up for spatchcock chicken and vegetables. Thought maybe auger was jammed with pellet dust so pulled it out and reinstalled making sure to unplug the motor wires and plug back in to be sure fully seated. No dice tried four or five times. On hold with Weber now.

Got E7 motor failure trying to start up for spatchcock chicken and vegetables. Thought maybe auger was jammed with pellet dust so pulled it out and reinstalled making sure to unplug the motor wires and plug back in to be sure fully seated. No dice tried four or five times. On hold with Weber now.
Ouch...that really sucks...beginning to think that all who use these grills on a regular and heavy use basis may need to stock a fair amount of spare parts— motor, blower, etc — in addition to glow plugs. But that defeats the purpose...to say nothing of your ruined dinner plans.

Yeah guess I need to put the chicken and pork butt that was for tomorrow in freezer. Messed up meals for next 4 days. Said screw it and went and picked up some sushi.

Yeah guess I need to put the chicken and pork butt that was for tomorrow in freezer. Messed up meals for next 4 days. Said screw it and went and picked up some sushi.
I thought you had a gas grill too.
Sorry pal wish we were neighbors I’d bring you a kettle and a bag of charcoal.

I thought you had a gas grill too.
Sorry pal wish we were neighbors I’d bring you a kettle and a bag of charcoal.
Thanks! Guess I could break out the WSM for the pork butt. SmokeFire has me spoiled though. I will probably do the chicken on the Genesis. Maybe I’ll throw some pellets on the GrillGrates.

Got through today luckily they have motors in stock and are overnighting one. Hopefully will be here Tuesday. 🤞👍
Great. Let us know about the tear down and replacement parts. Just trying to figure out these things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back