Weber GBS

just some pics :)
1585678344404.png

1585678370465.png

1585678393546.png

070B48C3-461D-45BF-A13A-05722A650F9B.jpeg
Comes standard in other countries, this would work though. On an EX4 it will be in the middle off to one side in an EX6

I have those grates, including wok, frying pan, beer can, unit, etc. on my Summit 670...just working on convincing myself I need it on my EX 4. On the summit I use over the three- burner center sear station, which is terrific with the wok.

I have those grates, including wok, frying pan, beer can, unit, etc. on my Summit 670...just working on convincing myself I need it on my EX 4. On the summit I use over the three- burner center sear station, which is terrific with the wok.
I got them. I have the wok and chicken roaster. I have the cast grid and the cast pan coming. The chicken roaster can double as a veggie basket (the infuser can is removable). I haven’t done a stir fry yet but will soon. I enjoy doing everything out on the unit if possible. It’s just fun for me. If you are like me, I say go for it. If not, buy more meat.

Had an email this morning saying the rest of My GBS Accessories is on the way. Nice!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back