Which to buy

Ndgame

Reaction score
With the new searwood out the SmokeFire EX6 v2 is on clearance in my area.

My question is the EX6 still worthy if it place it on my patio and it never moves? Also with the newest firmware update does anyone know how low the temp will go on it?

My biggest reason for not pulling the trigger on the new searwood is it doesn’t have 4 canister wheels and the smokefire just looks better lol

With the new searwood out the SmokeFire EX6 v2 is on clearance in my area.

My question is the EX6 still worthy if it place it on my patio and it never moves? Also with the newest firmware update does anyone know how low the temp will go on it?

My biggest reason for not pulling the trigger on the new searwood is it doesn’t have 4 canister wheels and the smokefire just looks better lol
I liked my smoke fire, but absolutely love the Searwood, I was hesitation of the 2 wheels, but hasn't bothered me one bit

I liked my smoke fire, but absolutely love the Searwood, I was hesitation of the 2 wheels, but hasn't bothered me one bit
Can't go wrong with either one, but I love my rotisserie attachment on searwood

I have to agree , the searwood 600 is easy to move around. I move it all over my back patio. I have other bbqs so I have to move things around. I find it easy to move it. I also love my searwood 600. Had it for 3 months now.

I just got a 600xl and I love the rotisserie and griddle. It is kind of clunky to move. But, I have a dedicated area on my patio for the smoker. So, it is not deal breaker for me personally. If I had to I would just jig something up and put on a nice set of casters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back