10 Shoulders on the EX6

1653243620674.gif

1653243691773.gif
 
Very nice. I first read it as "I ran out of time to do them on the smokefire, so I did them on my kettles." Which didn't make sense: SmokeFire feels like less time to set up.

Also, you might have a kettle problem. :ROFLMAO:
 
Very nice. I first read it as "I ran out of time to do them on the smokefire, so I did them on my kettles." Which didn't make sense: SmokeFire feels like less time to set up.

Also, you might have a kettle problem. :ROFLMAO:
It’s the method….kettles=heavy smoke+overnight roasters. SmokeFire=low and slow+wrapping all finishing at different times=to much work….
And yes I have kettle issues…lol
 
It’s the method….kettles=heavy smoke+overnight roasters. SmokeFire=low and slow+wrapping all finishing at different times=to much work….
And yes I have kettle issues…lol
Ah that makes sense.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

B&B competition Searwood 600XL Question (Newbie) Can I fit a Brisket and Pork Butt on an EX4? Beef Short Ribs Tonight A little Wagyu for lunch? First cook in the ex4.
B&B competition Searwood 600XL Question (Newbie) Can I fit a Brisket and Pork Butt on an EX4? Beef Short Ribs Tonight A little Wagyu for lunch?
Back
Top