2007 Genesis E-310 Gas Connector Screw replacement?

Mazzel

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
GERMANY
Grill
Genesis E-310 Side controll (2007)
Hi all,

New to the club! I got a Weber Genesis E-310 with side controlls (2007/2008 Model) from a friend for free.
They lived in China before, so a Chinese Gas regulator was connected.
When I unscrewed it, unfortunately the Gas Connecting screw (the one on the Gas Manifold) came off instead of the hose.
I tried to unscrew the screw from the connector with no luck so far.
Is the screw a replacement parts that came be bought?
Please check the attaches pictures for reference!
I couldn't find the screw in the official Weber schematics...

Thanks for the help!!

Br
Mazzel
 

Attachments

  • MVIMG_20261005_172239.webp
    MVIMG_20261005_172239.webp
    93.9 KB · Views: 1
  • MVIMG_20261005_172220.webp
    MVIMG_20261005_172220.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
  • MVIMG_20261005_172159.webp
    MVIMG_20261005_172159.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Has anyone ever checked the WSF temperature? Gave My New Weber Wok GBS Its First Go Tonight Bacon!! Weekday cooks Picanha Different brisket attempt
Has anyone ever checked the WSF temperature? Gave My New Weber Wok GBS Its First Go Tonight Bacon!! Weekday cooks Picanha
Back
Top