Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we close this thread please? It is serving no purpose whatsoever.
Mackey if you don't like the thread, don't click on it and problem solved. I'd love to wax poetically about unicorns and rainbows, but I haven't cooked a single thing yet, am kinda pissed about it, and I'd need shovel to dig up the amount of support for a disgruntled customer around here.

You're in Aus - I did the '04 Sydney to Hobart, although the weather was sh!t so I didn't get passed Eden. Maybe next time I'm down I can cook you something good to make amends.
 
This isn’t a Weber site. Go piss off somewhere else. I for one don’t believe a word you say. 😁
 
This isn’t a Weber site. Go piss off somewhere else. I for one don’t believe a word you say. 😁
If you think I have nothing to contribute, that's entirely your prerogative. Have at it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the making Pulled Pork using a 5kg/10 pounds Buston Bud (live) This is how many wings fit on main rack of an EX4 Weekday cooks Is the Grill Temp Accurate? Smokefire in Petaluma Christmas Eve
In the making Pulled Pork using a 5kg/10 pounds Buston Bud (live) This is how many wings fit on main rack of an EX4 Weekday cooks Is the Grill Temp Accurate? Smokefire in Petaluma
Back
Top