Leg snapped completly odd damaging grill

Waclaw

New member
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
61883
While putting my grill up leg completely snapped off grill went crashing to driveway weber customer service sent me a new kettle but how in the hell am I supposed to disassemble and reassemble complete grill and why should I have to this is a problem with design
 
This almost sounds like it was tipped up after putting the legs on, putting extreme lateral stress on the legs. The install instructions clearly state that two people are needed to lift the grill and rotate it. This is the first I have heard of this type of issue.
 
This almost sounds like it was tipped up after putting the legs on, putting extreme lateral stress on the legs. The install instructions clearly state that two people are needed to lift the grill and rotate it. This is the first I have heard of this type of issue.
that was my thought as well, but there's not a lot of information in the post so I didn't want to make assumptions.
 
1627288341530.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Weekday cooks Weekday cooks Problems with auger and now glow plug ex4 In prep for tomorrow Weekday cooks SmokeFire EX6 first tests
Weekday cooks Weekday cooks Problems with auger and now glow plug ex4 In prep for tomorrow Weekday cooks
Back
Top