Leg snapped completly odd damaging grill

Welcome back to the Troll brigade. 🤣
 
I gotta admit, I was feverishly hurrying to get my EX6 assembled before my wife got home, and it crossed my mind for several minutes how I might tip it up onto its feet all by myself. I was thinking about rigging a rope from the rafters to lift it up, or maybe just bear-hugging the thing and have a go at it, but then I imagined a snapped casting and wondered whether Weber would help me out after I disregarded the warning in the assembly manual. Not to mention the agony of a back or groin injury, so I did the smart thing and phoned a neighbor to pop over for some help, which took all of 5 minutes. Still had it done before the wife pulled up, though she caught me cutting up the carton so I could hide it all in the recycle bin. I knew she couldn't make me return it if the box was gone :p
Never seen so much cardboard in my entire life.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Searwood 600XL Question Delicious Steaks Another app update. Anyone have plans to use SmokeFire for Christmas meal? Can I use heat resistance paint inside the smokefire? Weekday cooks
Searwood 600XL Question Delicious Steaks Another app update. Anyone have plans to use SmokeFire for Christmas meal? Can I use heat resistance paint inside the smokefire?
Back
Top