Lowes prebuilt

I’ve been looking to buy a Smokefire EX4 for a few months, but Lowes is the only place in town that has them. I don’t wont to order direct from Weber because Lowes gives me a 10% military discount.

My Lowes currently has 5 that are built, but I can’t confirm when they were assembled. I’m not sure if they have the new welded auger either. My question is, can I trust Lowes and their local assembly team to have put it together correctly? It’s been sitting inside their entrance for at least a few weeks and it looks pretty dusty. I would rather have one still in a box, but they said that could take weeks to order(if there’s any truth to that). Has anyone bought a prebuilt EX4 from Lowes? Any issues with the construction?
I ordered mine from there (not stocked) and assembled it myself. Go on and get it-correct assembly is easily verifiable once you know what to look for.

We
I love mine more than I though I would. So versatile.
Well, everyone loves Lowe's and wants to be at Lowe's as they provide different benefits to their employee. Whether you are a current employee or former employee at Lowe's you can still be able to benefit from working at Lowe's and for having myloweslifelogin.xyz account.

Back