New to the Board!

Mazzel

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
GERMANY
Grill
Genesis E-310 Side controll (2007)
Hi everyone!

I came across this board seeking for help for my newly acquired Genesis E-310 from 2007 :)
It was a gift from a neighbor who wanted to dispose of it and that's how I became a member of the Weber Family!

Beside BBQ, I also love to cook Pizza on my Ooni Karo 16 Pizza ofen!

I am currently located in Germany, but due to family reasons and because I love the country, I also spend quite some time in China :)

Looking forward to exchanging with all of you!

Br
Mazzel
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Has anyone ever checked the WSF temperature? Gave My New Weber Wok GBS Its First Go Tonight Bacon!! Weekday cooks Picanha Different brisket attempt
Has anyone ever checked the WSF temperature? Gave My New Weber Wok GBS Its First Go Tonight Bacon!! Weekday cooks Picanha
Back
Top