Weber CS

Yup well the grill I get is the "2nd" gen so uts into there. I tried to put some extra money to it for an ex6 but he was not allowed to do that. Then he could offer me my money back and I could get a new one. But that seemed too much like a hassle. Lol
Unfortunately, with any corporation of manufacturer, there is world of difference in how they treat warranty replacements vs. trade-ins and upgrades. That is the difference between the front-end CS and Sales worlds and the back-office Legal and Finance.

I just had my first experience with weber cs. I thought but wasn’t sure i had the new auger . Emailed them to check . I figured they would know since i registered the grill . They didn’t and wanted a picture of the inside . Took me a few weeks cause I’ve just enjoyed cooking on it and with life didnt get a chance to empty out the hopper and vacuum it out . Did it today and within 10 minutes had a email saying they are sending it . That’s service i love

I’ve had nothing but great experiences with Weber CS. Just couple days ago I noticed a piece of the front flavorizer bar shelf rusted and flaked off. I sent them a photo and three days later I had replacement delivered. They are top notch.

I’ve had nothing but great experiences with Weber CS. Just couple days ago I noticed a piece of the front flavorizer bar shelf rusted and flaked off. I sent them a photo and three days later I had replacement delivered. They are top notch.
On the SF?

On the SF?
Yep, rear shelf seems fine but front deteriorated. You can see the metal that flaked off in front of fire pot.
F8EF385A-B217-482B-918D-87BEDBF01883.jpeg

Great outcome.

Back