Weber Kettle Copper 22 inch

mccrays121

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
Grill
Weber Kettle Platinum
I just received my new copper colored 22 inch Weber Kettle from Amazon. After I removed the lid from Weber packaging, noticed the large scratch on the lid. In addition the bowl has paint missing on the handle welding. I was planning to used this weekend but now I looking at sending the kettle back to Amazon.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5428.webp
    IMG_5428.webp
    82.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5426.webp
    IMG_5426.webp
    85.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5422.webp
    IMG_5422.webp
    112 KB · Views: 1
This is the dent inside of the bowl
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5434.webp
    IMG_5434.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Turkey Breast Homemade Brat Advise Weekday Briskit Front Table Support Question Replacement smoke fire delivered! EX4 Left and Right Side Temp Difference
Turkey Breast Homemade Brat Advise Weekday Briskit Front Table Support Question Replacement smoke fire delivered!
Back
Top