Weber SmokeFire Part 68935 Flavorizer bar bracket, EX-4

While I do hope JpsBBQ is right on his prediction above, I did run across this website that has SmokeFire parts. From what I can tell - these are mostly all Weber parts, not knockoffs.

https://www.grillparts.com/weber/weber-smokefire-parts.asp?

They are pretty proud of them pricewise but at least they are out there for whenever the time comes that our warranties start to fade away.

Of note to 'ponsholm' they do have a 'burn pot diffuser'.
Official Weber parts will never be cheaper than purchased from Weber.

Agree - but these guys have parts I that aren't listed on the Weber website.
I believe if they aren’t listed that they are free.

I contacted Weber about the flavorizer brackets ,sent them pictures of burned brackets and they are going to ship new ones.

Am I on borrowed time? I have had the EX 4 for 2 1/2 years and have never had the auger, burn pot, or igniter out of the grill. I have smoked at least 8 briskets, 10 or 12 pork buts, several racks ribs and many steaks. I use Sams Club pellets $15.00 / 40 lb bag When I first bought the EX 4 probes 1 and 2 were erratic when I noticed the red plastic fittings were missing and Weber sent a new control panel.
i probably am on borrowed time as I am 86 years old and have nothing but good things to say about Weber

While typing this flavorizer bars arrived

I contacted Weber about the flavorizer brackets ,sent them pictures of burned brackets and they are going to ship new ones.

Am I on borrowed time? I have had the EX 4 for 2 1/2 years and have never had the auger, burn pot, or igniter out of the grill. I have smoked at least 8 briskets, 10 or 12 pork buts, several racks ribs and many steaks. I use Sams Club pellets $15.00 / 40 lb bag When I first bought the EX 4 probes 1 and 2 were erratic when I noticed the red plastic fittings were missing and Weber sent a new control panel.
i probably am on borrowed time as I am 86 years old and have nothing but good things to say about Weber

While typing this flavorizer bars arrived
I received my warranty EX4 brackets the other day. I also sent a product enhancement recommendation to Weber and they acknowledged that they would look into making them in stainless. Who knows...

My red rings where the probes insert fell off about a year ago. Do these red rings even serve a purpose except design and/or finding the hole?

Latest Discussions

Back