New EX4 Owner

Congrats and welcome, sucks first cook didn’t go well. There is some good advice posted here.
 
Thanks for all the advice. I did a small cook yesterday (smoked burgers for 45 minutes at 225* and then finished them off at 450*) with no problems. I’ll try ribs later this weekend. I may fire up my WSM at same time in case I run into issues I can move the ribs over to it. Thanks again!
 
Thanks for all the advice. I did a small cook yesterday (smoked burgers for 45 minutes at 225* and then finished them off at 450*) with no problems. I’ll try ribs later this weekend. I may fire up my WSM at same time in case I run into issues I can move the ribs over to it. Thanks again!
Yeah NO, that’s the kind of stuff I ain’t doing. We paid $1,000-$1200 for a grill/Smoker I’m not touching my WSM. Weber has to get to the point this is a no brainer. For me EVERYTHING I’ve tried to cook worked out eventually. Have I had issues, oh hell yeah! Have I been able to work everything out to have dinner? Yep
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Smokeboost issue New casters (Europe) The Eagle Landed New EX4 hopper ramp Pastrami? Pellet Preference
Smokeboost issue New casters (Europe) The Eagle Landed New EX4 hopper ramp Pastrami?
Back
Top